Health Certificates

Dr Springs and Dr Anzur are licensed and accredited by the United States Department of Agriculture to prepare and sign form 7001 as well as all interstate and international health certificates for pets traveling in the United States and abroad.

When planning to travel abroad, it is helpful to contact the country’s consulate or embassy for requirement information. It is also recommended to contact your airline for any specific policies or protocols you will need to follow.

Please contact us as soon as you know when and where you will be traveling to allow us time to arrange for any necessary vaccinations and tests your pet may need. This will also ensure adequate time for paperwork to return from the USDA Veterinary Services office after endorsement.

In the News

Location Hours
Monday8:00am – 7:00pm
Tuesday8:00am – 8:00pm
Wednesday8:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday8:00am – 7:00pm
Friday8:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday7:00am – 12:00pm